For this week’s Food Friday we’re showing you a super simple recipe that you can use as a cheat’s way to healthy snacks at any party! (or just for yourself.. shh we won’t tell!)
- Bunch of asparagus
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 6 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of provencal herbs
- Salt & Pepper
1. Wash the asparagus and snap off the hardened lower part.
2. Prepare three separate plates. Put flour on the first, beat an egg on the second and on the third mix the Parmesan, breadcrumbs, herbs and salt and pepper.
3. Take each asparagus and coat it first in the flour, then in egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Arrange a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle with some olive oil.
4. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 20 minutes, until crispy. Serve hot with optional Greek yoghurt.
All recipes and photos provided courtesy of Polish food blog www.ugotujmyto.pl