A simple and tasty lunch recipe for a delicious pasta salad with broccoli, full of goodness!
1 large broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
approx. 200g radishes
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to instructions on the pack. Rinse in cold water and drain in a sieve.
2. Rinse the broccoli, cut into smaller parts and boil in salted water, adding a pinch of salt to the water. The broccoli should be slightly hard after cooking. Rinse in cold water and drain.
3. Cook the eggs, let them cool and then peel and cut into large cubes.
4. Rinse and dry the radishes and tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into large cubes, and the radishes into slices.
5. Peel and crush the garlic.
6. Mix all the ingredients, add mayonnaise and Greek yoghurt and season with salt and pepper to taste.
And there you go – a super delicious pasta salad with broccoli! Enjoy!
All photography and recipes courtesy of Polish food blog ugotujmyto.pl