A few of us over here at Fresher Beauty wanted to share our New Years Resolutions with you – hopefully they will inspire you to write your own!
Let’s not forget – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- To not forget the things I have learnt in 2014.
- To stick with my new health and wellbeing lifestyle, and get even better at it!
- Increase my emotional strength.
- Drink green tea more often
- Be a vegetarian and try my best to limit any dairy intake (especially milk).
- Have an overall detox for the month of January – take out sugar, dairy and gluten. Stick to veg and legumes, complex carbs, lean meats
- Increase water intake – to 8-10 glasses throughout the day
- Work with publishers on my novel rewrite/edits to be ready for publishing in the summer 2015.
- Work with audio company with a new creative writing podcast starting mid January – at least 6 episodes throughout the year.
- Have better boundaries at least 1 day a week of NO WORK whatsoever so I get more rest and quality family time.
- Work with a nutritionist for a personalised new regime of vitamins, necessary foods and supplements fit for a woman in her 40s.
- Make time for happiness and laughter every day
- To keep moving forward with strength
- Meditate more.. I used to meditate everyday, must make time for it.
- Get to the beach and see more of the ocean. I live in Australia it’s beautiful and I don’t do this enough.
- Be seriously ready for Chinese New Year this year.. so I’m starting now.
- Drink more tea.
- Keep living in gratitude.
- While, it’s a nice idea to say with full intention, finish that novel, I’ll be realistic and say finish four chapters.
- Oh and of course win the lottery and become a millionaire property magnate.
Looking forward to discovering new products and new information to share with all of you for a joyous and healthful 2015. Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for reading.
- Smile more
- Spend more time with family